Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Greetings from Greece

Greetings from Greece 27 Feb 2023 18:54 #1

• Dominatoras
  • Dominatorass Avatar
  • Einsteiger
  • Dank erhalten: 1
Hi everybody
I'm Giorgos from Athens Greece.I discovered this forum looking for infos about my 2002 Beta Alp200 i bought one year ago.
I'm using it as moped and as trail bike.
I hope we can exhange infos about this little bike.
I have also a 2000 Honda XR650R which I'm using it as Off road,Adventure bike,Supermoto etc.
Here is a pic of my Alp200,i tried to post it directly but I can't.
If someone can tell me the way of posting pics directly i would be grateful.
ibb.co/BKfpzms
Ihr wollt mit uns diskutieren? Oben im Menupunkt "Mitmachen" anmelden und ab geht die Post...

Greetings from Greece 27 Feb 2023 22:16 #2

• Dani
  • Danis Avatar
  • Draufgänger
  • Dank erhalten: 10
Hey Giorgos,
Sounds like a lot of fun, welcome in this exquisite community!
Looking forward to hearing from your adventures etc.
Best regards!
Dani
Ihr wollt mit uns diskutieren? Oben im Menupunkt "Mitmachen" anmelden und ab geht die Post...

Greetings from Greece 28 Feb 2023 17:02 #3

• Balpaton
  • Balpatons Avatar
  • Aufsteiger
  • Dank erhalten: 2
Hello Dominatoras,
good idea to join this forum. I am glad to see that BetaBikes.de becomes "more and more" international! All the best an best regards from Hungary
Balpaton

Greetings from Greece 01 Mär 2023 14:12 #4

• Dominatoras
  • Dominatorass Avatar
  • Einsteiger
Dani schrieb:
Hey Giorgos,
Sounds like a lot of fun, welcome in this exquisite community!
Looking forward to hearing from your adventures etc.
Best regards!
Dani
Balpaton schrieb:
Hello Dominatoras,
good idea to join this forum. I am glad to see that BetaBikes.de becomes "more and more" international! All the best an best regards from Hungary
Balpaton
Thank you both for welcoming!
I'll create threads for presentation my Alp and show my rides.
Letzte Änderung: 01 Mär 2023 14:13 von Dominatoras.

Greetings from Greece 01 Mär 2023 14:46 #5

• AK
  • AKs Avatar
  • Draufgänger
  • RR 250, KTM 690 EnduroR
  • Dank erhalten: 18
Yasou Dominatores,
Pleased to got greets from GR (((
Each year I‘m struggeling to decide which toy I will carry with me to your lovely country: my BetaRR, my sailing-boat or a trailer fully packed up with kite and surfing stuff … :womo: …or to charter a sailing Yacht embarging in Lavrion.
Enjoy the endless trails in your backcountry :up|: AK
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Dominatoras

Greetings from Greece 02 Mär 2023 13:13 #6

• Dominatoras
  • Dominatorass Avatar
  • Einsteiger
AK schrieb:
Yasou Dominatores,
Pleased to got greets from GR (((
Each year I‘m struggeling to decide which toy I will carry with me to your lovely country: my BetaRR, my sailing-boat or a trailer fully packed up with kite and surfing stuff … :womo: …or to charter a sailing Yacht embarging in Lavrion.
Enjoy the endless trails in your backcountry :up|: AK
Yasou AK!
Yes my country has the perfect combination of mountains and sea.
Thanks,I'll keep enjoying the endless trails!

Greetings from Greece 02 Mär 2023 15:16 #7

• Redcat
  • Redcats Avatar
  • BetaBiker
  • Dank erhalten: 753
The models 2008+ are 30% easyer to ride in offrad conditions. The advantage of the older bikes was, that the stock exhaust was not so clogged and the engine performance was a little bit mor powerful....
Frank
Siamo il culo sulla sedia, il dramma, la commedia
Il facile rimedio!
Siamo l'arroganza che non ha paura
Siamo quelli a cui non devi chiedere fattura!
(Ligabue)
39 anni con BETA - competenza e passione

Greetings from Greece 02 Mär 2023 22:43 #8

• Dominatoras
  • Dominatorass Avatar
  • Einsteiger
Redcat schrieb:
The models 2008+ are 30% easyer to ride in offrad conditions. The advantage of the older bikes was, that the stock exhaust was not so clogged and the engine performance was a little bit mor powerful....
Frank
Hi Frank
30%?? That's sounds impressive.I guess this is most due to the different frame than other components (brakes,suspension etc).
Newer Alp's frame looks very sturdy.
Anyways I'm quite tall guy with experience to heavier dirt bikes and Alp gives me the feeling of mountain bike (bicycle) when I'm riding it.

Greetings from Greece 03 Mär 2023 10:24 #9

• Redcat
  • Redcats Avatar
  • BetaBiker
  • Dank erhalten: 753
I have launched "your" model in the German speaking countries in 2000 and the new model in 2008. Since 2009 I had approx. 70 pcs ALP 200 as hire bikes in the last 13 years.

Know both products from scratch. For you as a tall guy it probably does not make a big difference, but for Trial hiking and short people like me the new one is much better and by the way not looking as grandpa's bike...

Frank

P.S. If you ever meet Teddy Antoniadis, please say hello...
Siamo il culo sulla sedia, il dramma, la commedia
Il facile rimedio!
Siamo l'arroganza che non ha paura
Siamo quelli a cui non devi chiedere fattura!
(Ligabue)
39 anni con BETA - competenza e passione

Greetings from Greece 03 Mär 2023 18:38 #10

• Dominatoras
  • Dominatorass Avatar
  • Einsteiger
Redcat schrieb:
I have launched "your" model in the German speaking countries in 2000 and the new model in 2008. Since 2009 I had approx. 70 pcs ALP 200 as hire bikes in the last 13 years.

Know both products from scratch. For you as a tall guy it probably does not make a big difference, but for Trial hiking and short people like me the new one is much better and by the way not looking as grandpa's bike...

Frank

P.S. If you ever meet Teddy Antoniadis, please say hello...
Oh,you have big experience from these bikes.
I really laughed with grandpa's bike but personally (and honestly) i like it (as i like newer models).
A friend of mine is looking for few months to buy newer model (used) but it is difficult to find one in decent price.One or two of them costs over 4.000 euros when new ones costs 5.800.

I know Teddy and i'll say hello from you.
Letzte Änderung: 03 Mär 2023 18:40 von Dominatoras.

Diese Firmen unterstützen unsere Beta-Fanseite mit ihrer Anzeige

mdesign mm F

Cycle World

Dr Dirt 2neu

LIQUI MOLY Logo 180

LIQUI MOLY Logo 180

g edv

OasiVerde Logo 18 Cycle World

Hier ist Platz für

ein weiteres

Logo

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.154 Sekunden

Die Alp-Erlebnisse  

Alle Events

der letzten Jahre.

BetaPilot

Einfach klasse!

Wo warst du dabei?

© 2024 - www.BetaBikes.de - Der Treffpunkt der Betafans

Cookie Hinweis: Ich weiß, es nervt ein bisschen, aber ich bin verpflichtet diesen Hinweis einzublenden und eure Zustimmung einzuholen. BetaBikes.de verwendet Cookies zur Optimierung der Inhalte. Erfasste Informationen werden ausschließlich zur Optimierung der Inhalte verwendet, ich muss ja wissen, was euch interessiert und was nicht. Insbesondere erfolgt keinerlei Werbung auf Basis verwendeter Cookies. Weitere Informationen finden ihr im Impressum und in der Datenschutzerklärung. Mit Klick auf den OK-Schalter stimmt ihr der Verwendung von Cookies zu. HINWEIS: Mitglieder auf BetaBikes.de müssen die Cookiemeldung akzeptieren, um sich im Forum anmelden zu können. Euer admin Datenschutzerklärung